EXAMINATION & PROMOTIONS
- Subjects Taught to Std I to V. Catechism for Catholic students. Value Education for Non-Catholic students.
- English, Tamil, Maths, Science, Social Science, Computer Science, General Knowledge, and Physical Education.
- L.K.G. & U.K.G. : Play-way Method.
- Subjects: English, Tamil, Maths, Rhymes, Reading, Story, Conversation, Computer, and Games.
EXAMINATION AND PROMOTIONS
- There will be three examinations during the year and progress reports will be sent to the parents to inform them about the progress of their children, The report must be signed by parents / guardians.
- Due importance will be given to the result of the three examinations while granting promotions.
- A student whose attendance is less than 90% calculated from the date of admission may not be promoted.
- The results declared at the end of the year are decided with the teachers and the committee members and they are final and will not be reconsidered.
I the undersigned, have read the rules and regulations in the School calendar and agree to abide by them and co-operate with the School authorities in the interest of my son/daughter.