- Parents are expected to co-operate in the work of the School enforcing regularity, punctuality and by taking a daily interest in their childrens progress. They should check the diary for the daily home work an for any other remarks from the school.
- After the mid-term tests and term-end exams, the Report Cards will be sent to the parents through their children for their signature. Parents are requested not only to take note of the progress of their children but also sign the report cards and return them within three days.
- The school expects full co-operation from the parents guardians in implementing the rules and regulations for the betterment of their children/wards. It should be clearly understood that the success of a student depends on the joint efforts of the teachers and the parents/guardians. Interview with the class teachers are arranged on Open days
- All requests or complaints should be addressed to the Principal/Headmistress.
- Ordinary communications to parents/guardians will be made through the child's school calendar which must be brought to the school daily.
I have read the rules and regulations of the school and agree to abide by them.
Signature (i) .... (Student)
Signature (ii) ... (Parent/Guardian)